Friday 4 February 2011

Purple and Grey.

Yesterday, I woke up feeling the winter blues, badly. So to combat any potential drabness, I decided to flaunt bright colours and a rocking tartan in grey and purple.

It has been a very long and exhausting week for me and I feel like I have not been making much of an effort, so I will be looking forward to a relaxed weekend where I can sort myself out for the week ahead, even if I can’t afford to get my hair cut and coloured this week. (Boo. Rent, you really suck sometimes)

I spent some time at lunch with my favourite gadget, my iPhone, finding new blogs to read through the Vogue Australia forums. I think people that post there seem to be really nice and super stylish. I have found most of my blogging ‘friends’ through there.

There sure are lots of lovely blogs out there. If you’re not in my sidebar and you have a blog, please let me know, so I can add your blog to my list.

Tomorrow I am heading out to Borough Market to catch up with a friend who has been travelling over the Christmas / New Year period. Since the occupants of the house in SE3 (that’s Mr SE3 and I, by the way) have no money due to aforementioned rent, we will spend lots of time wandering the stalls, trying all the free samples and taking lots of photographs.

Well I will be taking lots of photographs.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...