Wednesday 2 February 2011

Hello.

This is my very first blog post. I was thinking about asking Mr SE3 how does one start a blog but I decided I would research it for myself. The first thing I found out was that an ‘about me’ post is pretty important.

I’m anonymous. I don’t want you to know exactly who I am because I enjoy being mysterious. I’m closer to thirty than I’d like to be. I am married and I live in the South Eastern suburbs of London. I think my dog owns more accessories than Mr SE3 does. 

I love shopping. Fashion, Home ware, Grocery. My favourite bag is my Louis Vuitton Speedy 25, my favourite shoes are my Primark £3 flats. I love cheap shopping, I love expensive shopping. I love it all. When I am not shopping, I am working. I work for a prestigious Investment Bank, where I provide support to Derivative Traders. I may come across as slightly dim but I can explain the credit crunch in layman’s terms in less than 1 minute. Try me. 

I’m getting into cooking. I love Jamie Oliver & Nigella Lawson. I wish I had listened to my Grandmother when she was trying to teach me to bake at a young age. I love photography and would like to take a course one day. 

I live a pretty regular life. I walk my dog, I travel when I can afford it, I like the sunshine and I hate the rain (it makes my hair go frizzy). 

I love to read blogs too, so if you’ve got a blog that’s not in my following list on my profile, please leave me a comment or send me an email! I don’t mind what subject your blog is on, because I always love to read another point of view. 

Phew. That’s over and done with now. Not as nerve wracking as I thought it would be.

3 comments:

  1. Hello Stylish!

    Thank you for leaving such a lovely comment on my blog.

    Take care and look forward to getting to know you on the blog.

    That's a beautiful wedding photo by the way.

    SSG xxx

    Sydney Shop Girl blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya, thanks for the follow~ looking forward to more of your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both so much for your lovely comments! I hope you'll continue to read on here.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...