Thursday 10 February 2011

Busy. Stress sucks.

Image Source

It has been a very busy week in SE3. I have been down a team member and working late to cover it - I didn't get out of the office till past 8pm last night and most nights been working until at least 7pm. For someone that is used to being able to finish up by 6pm and head home it has been a shock to the system.

I am going to visit my family on the weekend in Hastings. I'll be taking my camera to get some shots but I'll be totally unglamourous - I've packed a hoodie, two t-shirts and a pair of jeans. Comfort ahoy.

I'll see you all on the flip side (that's Monday, you know).

2 comments:

  1. hope your weekend offers you some down time!

    ps i'm hosting a gourmet chocolate giveaway on my blog just in time for <3 day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’ve nominated you for Stylish Blogger Award. Share 7 things about yourself, and nominate 15 other bloggers. (http://magickalgoddess.blogspot.com/2011/02/stylish-blogger-award.html )

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...